I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I also earned my Herbal Education I certificate from Brooklyn's Third Root Community Health Center, where I learned how to use plants, flowers and herbs to make medicinal teas, tinctures, salves, flower essences and compresses to address anxiety, stomach irritation, fatigue, woman's health, muscle pain, and more. Other learning experiences include identifying and harvesting wild herbs in rural and urban areas.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic health and wellness, life coaching, and transformation. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of mind, body and lifestyle choices that work best for you, bringing you more fulfillment, clarity, joy and vitality.